Supra Ninja Kitchen system Review
I am very excited to share this review with you guys. I mentioned it in a previous blog that I received a Ninja Blender for Christmas. Since I received it, I have been juicing and baking more often. I have been through so many blenders in one year. Whenever I made my green juice and added the ice, they would only last for three day to a week. I have had to return them to the store for exchange or my money back.
My Ninja comes in 13 pieces with a recipe book for blending,juicing,baking and processing.
- First piece is a base with six functions: power, dough, blend, crush, pulse and single serve.
- To the right side of the base there is a lock and unlock level handle. This handle enables the base to lock in place to the surface with the aid of 4 suction cups.
- Second piece is the single blade. It fits into the to go drink cup to blend delicious smoothies and juices.
- 3rd & 4th piece are the two to go serve lids
- 5th & 6th piece are the two to go drink cups
- 7th piece is the 4 blade assembly. It fits into the bowl and which enables the use of a food processor.
- 8th piece is the 64oz bowl
- 9th piece is the bowl lid with locking handle
- 10th piece is the dough blade. It fits into the bowl for batter and dough.
- 11th piece is the 72oz/9 cups pitcher
- 12th piece is the pitcher lid with locking handle
- 13th piece is the 6 blade assembly which fits into the pitcher.
During the next few weeks I will show you how I will use each piece after assembling them.
The recipe book comes with some amazing recipes.